Technical Business Analyst
Cloud computing leaders, people & technology first organisation with growth again expected; seeking a career oriented person to grow as they do.
- North Ryde Location
- Work in a focussed team, supported by a global giant
- Yahoo type environment, pushing the parameters
As a leader in hosted computing and recognised by world leading companies such as Microsoft , NetApp and Cisco acknowledging them with awards and accolades is a good place to start. Bringing together their development in the cloud and named providers to assist, they have definitely come up with something quite unique and require a Business Analyst due to growth of their customer base. Here, it is all about technology and changing the user experience.
They seek a comparatively fresh Business Analyst with a solid functional and technical background. This includes:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT operational/systems analysis.
- Minimum 2 years in financial analysis
- A clear understanding of commercial context in both industry and Client base
- Ability in bringing about current "As-Is" to "To-be"
- Demonstrated experience in effective relationship building and collaboration, team work, and customer focus
- Ability to successfully interact with different levels of Leadership
- Capable of establishing and managing performance metrics
- Ability in multi-tasking
- Strong influencing skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical ability and provision of business management tools, business process and information
- Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Workshop facilitation;
- Report generation;
- Presentation preparation and delivery.
What you get
You get a manager that most people would enjoy working with an environment that nurtures people and their capabilities to excel within themselves and for their clients. A definite commitment to technology, cloud computing and major players and the effective utilisation of your consultative skills with the ability to grow to other parts of the business or move into its parent company. Its offices are great and the people enjoy coming to work.