Java Software Engineer- Low latency, high frequency, low level
Do you want to work on cutting edge technologies and add value in an environment where performance is rewarded?
- Latest tools and technologies
- Best and brightest traders and technologists
- Flat structure that stimulates creativity and ownership
Java Software Engineer
* Looking for exceptional, one of a kind style Java developers *
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment working on the full SDLC from idea, analysis and design to implementation? Do you want to have an immediate impact on the success of the business? Then please continue reading....
Our client is a Trading firm with a huge global presence and market leading recognition. They employ the best and brightest technologists and use the latest tools and technologies to stay ahead of the competition. Where innovation is valued and the importance of fast execution on great ideas is the norm. Operating a flat structure, they have fostered a collaborative company culture and have an amazing office in Sydney CBD.
This is a place where you are expected to do more than just gather requirements and code. By bringing you up to speed about financial markets, you will be able to come up with your innovations which will impact the market. You will be granted a ownership of your own technical solutions and get the chance to work side by side with the best traders in the world.
• BSc. / MSc. / PhD. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years of working experience with Java
• Solid experience with low level engineering
• Experience in the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) - it is essential that you have built your own software from scratch
• Strong development experience with high performance, low latency systems
• Solid experience working with Windows and Linux
• Understanding of OO design, multi-threading and real time development
• Detail oriented, meticulous and a strong communicator
• Some knowledge of finance/trading is a plus
You will work with highly motivated colleagues, but there is plenty of room for fun. Employees are taken care of and performance is rewarded. Breakfast and lunch is provided. If you have what it takes, then apply now!
For more information call Lorena on 02 8047 4020 or email Lorena@xpand.com.au.
Java | Software Developer | Software Engineer | Low Level | High Performance | Low Latency | SDLC |OOD | Windows | Linux | Finance | Trading