Senior JAVA Developer- Trading, Algo, FX, HFT, Low Latency, Linux
You will be a part of team that is developing on the low- latency algorithmic trading capability.
- CBD Location
- Algorithmic Trading-Cutting edge technology
- Excellent salary and bonus on offer
Leading financial BANK based in Sydney CBD is looking for a eFX Senior Java Developer.
You will be a part of team that is developing on the low- latency algorithmic trading capability. You will bring your technical capability to focus on the FX Markets space. Previous experience with FX Trading Systems is an added advantage. You will have strong development experience within the financial markets, preferably in the Algo- Trading/ Market making development.
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- Strong Core Java/C++ development skills
- Advanced Knowledge of Linux
- Any exposure to KDB/Q a significant advantage
- Low latency / high frequency real time applications in multi threaded environment
- Well versed in Data Structures and complexity theory
- Highly motivated, and suitably equipped to work directly with traders/quants
- MS or PhD degree in a relevant field a distinct advantage
- Proven experience in algo-trading / market making development
- Proven ability to deliver front office systems
Competitive salary on offer - Be a part of a very successful team.
For more information call Lorena @ 0280474020
DON'T MISS THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY.