In today’s workplace, the Contractor, temporary and/or interim worker plays a critical role in the success and growth of many successful organisations. In the past, this career choice may have been seen as the second best option, whereas Contractors are now at the forefront of innovation, change and delivery.
Due to the vast opportunities this engagement brings , contracting has become ‘the’ career choice for many job seekers in the Digital, Technology, Media, Sales & Marketing sectors, and offers many benefits not awarded to full-time employees, including flexibility through to greater breadth of experience and variety.
Tracing our roots back to 1993, Xpand has placed thousands of people into Digital, Technology, Media, Sales & Marketing contracting roles – many who have made the decision to continue long term, move to a permanent position or take on a new challenge. Having 20 year's experience placing Contractors into leading brands across Australia and Asia, we have built a fantastic network of client relationships, whom we are still dealing with to date.
What to expect when you become an Xpand Contractor?
Vast Opportunities: We have an extensive portfolio of local, national and international clients, so whatever your desired choices of employer, we have the network. The opportunities through Xpand’s Contracting team are endless.
Competitive Rates: As market and industry specialists, we have an in-depth knowledge of our market and are in the best position to represent you on your search.
Honesty: We consider this to be one of the most important elements when we represent you. Integrity is at the heart of our business, and you can be sure that when we represent you, it will be in a manner that is 100% honourable.
Specialist Expertise: Our Consultants will help you from start to finish to obtain the most suitable assignments by:
- Advising on the types of roles, company and industry to which your skills set is best aligned to.
- Assisting with the presentation of your CV, preparing you for the interview and providing detailed feedback at every stage.
- Follow-up guidance when you have been successfully placed.
- Contracting guidance: You will receive full guidance on your options when working as a Contractor.
- Contractor Care Team: Will support you with any timesheet or payment related queries once you’ve been placed on an assignment.
Our Contractor Care team is your first point of contact should you have any enquiries about your contract, your timesheet or expenses.
If you need to contact the Contractor Care team in your location, please call Xpand on 03 8637 7307 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be paid either Weekly or Monthly, which will be specified in your contract.
Our standard timesheet cut-off and processing dates for the Weekly pay cycle are as follows:
- Timesheet submission and approval deadline: COB Tuesday
- EFT payment date: Thursday afternoon
Please note, if timesheet submission and payment dates are required to be changed due to public holidays, you will be notified.
- Once you have received official confirmation of your assignment, you will be asked to come into one of our offices to sign a contract and complete the payroll documents.
- Please ensure you have read your contract thoroughly before signing the document.
- Should you have any queries regarding any part of the contractual agreement, please contact the Contractor Care team on 03 8637 7307 or email email@example.com.
- Timesheets are submitted on a weekly basis via the online timesheet portal – Astute.
- You will be sent your Astute login details on your first day at work.
- Timesheets and Expenses must be submitted and approved by COB Tuesday. Any timesheets approved after this cut off will be paid in the following week’s pay run.
Senior DevOps Engineer - Databases
You & your new role. This exceptional team has embarked on a multi-year journey to transform and migrate core integration technologies to the cloud...
Senior Consultant, Microservices and Automation
You & your new role My client's team has embarked on a multi-year journey to transform and migrate core integration technologies to the cloud. We a...
Senior Consultant, Engineer DevOps
The ideal candidate will be working on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services, Azure and Java. A focus will be placed on your ab...
BDM - Cloud & Managed Services
The Solution selling Business Development Manager works to improve our market position and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term ...
Full Stack Engineer
Singapore / 120,000
Who is it for? A B2C company which has investors from the biggest names in the VC world and even from entertainment industry! The company combines ...
Digital Media Executive
A Digital Media Executive is crucial to the smooth running of our Clients’ digital campaigns. This role ensures that all online campaigns are imple...
Senior Digital Analyst
Singapore / Up to S$9,500 a month
WHO it's with: Our client is a global digital intelligence consultancy that provides marketing analytics and conversion rate optimisation services....