WHO it's with:
Our client is a leader in the consulting field specialising on data, business & change transformation projects. They work with Global companies across exciting industries.
WHAT it's about?
Newly created role that is part of the company’s aggressive expansion plan in the APAC region. The role will be based in Singapore and will be directly working with MNC clients.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Gather campaign requirements and work with cross-functional teams to execute marketing campaigns across all channels and touch points (web, social media, email, direct marketing)
- Maintain relationships with Marketing Managers to define marketing strategies and lead them through the roll-out process
- Develop cohesive campaign plans to harmonise all activities within each team and to ensure deliverables are on time
- Manage creative process with relevant teams to ensure expectations are aligned with the campaign strategy
- Keep up to date of emerging ad/marketing technologies to provides insights in a consultative manner
WHAT you'll need?
- At least 7 years of experience in Adtech platform implementation OR Ad operations
- 3 or more years of experience leading and managing regional marketing campaignsHands-on experience in implementing digital marketing and advertising tools.
- Proficient with basic office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, interacting with clients from the C-suite to marketing managers to technical specialists
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken; ability to explain complex technical concepts in plain English
Why you’ll apply?
Some of the exciting benefits include:
- Collaborative work environment
- Comprehensive Medical benefits
- Premium pay package
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane B at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) #LI-DB1 #xpandyourworld