As an Account Director you’ll act as an agency leader and drive all facets of internal working teams to deliver on clients’ goals, objectives and overall strategic direction.
Your goal is to help achieve the client’s strategic brand objectives by collaborating with the client and focusing on all facets of strategic growth.
Who are they...
A tight knit, creative collective of diverse people, working across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and NZ. Very focused on the constant delivery of the exceptional on behalf of their clients and their own brand. They are constant collaborators, fearless dreamers, and most of all, passionate professionals who thrive on brilliant ideas that serve brands.
They are also part of the world's largest communication services group and have unparalleled access to the world's best marketing practitioners & intelligence all of which is leveraged to lead cutting edge thinking for their clients.
What your role would entail...
As an AD you’ll responsible for of all areas of client delivery and overall relationship health for the agency’s key client portfolio.
Key Responsibilities –
- Day-to-day main client contact on campaigns
- Collaboratively responsible for development of long-term account success and growth by participating in Client Engagement Plan development and execution.
- Supervise all ongoing work, providing oversight and guidance (70%,) while also pursuing new biz opportunities (30%).
- Build and maintain agency and client relationships, both at junior, mid and senior level.
- Financial management responsibilities include monthly projections and billing, monthly budget review with clients
- Regularly meets with and informs Business Lead on status of business, including escalation points as needed.
- Responsible for the core growth and development of the account team, including goal setting and performance evaluations
- 4-8 years’ experience in an integrated creative agency ideal or senior client-side marketing experience focusing on strategy, innovation and brands
- Strong digital experience a big plus
- Ability to lead strategic efforts across multichannel engagements
- Ability to develop and disseminate strategic direction across internal cross-functional teams
- Detail-oriented, a strong communicator and effective presenter
- Team player with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.