- Report to the Digital Head/General Manager and work along with colleagues in other offices and in different disciplines such as research, offline media and accounting
- Act as a focal contact point for clients, develop media strategy & plan for multiple digital channels,
- liaise with publishers for best possible & innovate media solutions, ensure operational excellence across digital campaigns and grow strong relationships with clients.
- Foster respect and collaboration with publishers, creative agencies & other business partners.
- Prepare, deliver strategic and persuasive presentations and effectively counsel clients
- Assist in pitching and internal staff training/coaching
- Lead/manage digital development projects for the company
- The individual will need 8+ years plus experience and have a good understanding of the HK media landscape
- Individual must have worked within the media agency environment in HK
- The individual must have good English as well as Cantonese (Mandarin a plus)
- Must be an extrovert, a leader, an individual to forge a team
- The individual will have line management responsibility
- Working on financial clients in HK previously a positive
- The individual must have existing strong relationships with the publishers
- Demonstrated success in independently managing several accounts simultaneously across multiple markets and multiple digital channels