Want to work for an agency that offers career progression, work-life balance and the ability to work across some reputed clients in Sydney? Then this is the perfect role for you!
About the Company
With offices across UK, NY and APAC, my clients are one of the world’s largest Financial Services media solutions business. With 70 full-time staff Globally, they provide a full range of services to maximize their clients' ROI; media planning and buying, research and insight, technology and content solutions.
Given the rapid growth of the Australian media market, the boutique Agency recognized the need for AU clients to have access to fast and responsive media services within the region. In response, they opened their Sydney office in early 2017.
About the Role
The Sydney team is looking for a bright, driven and capable Account Executive to join their growing team. Ideally you must love all things new, demonstrate initiative, thrive in a small team environment and have the enthusiasm to simply get involved!
You’ll find yourself working across a variety of fast-paced accounts offering mixture of B2B and B2C brand and product campaigns, with senior management support and guidance.
- Supporting all members of your team on their respective tasks assigned
- Effectively prioritizing your work load and ensuring that your team are constantly kept informed on your progress of any given task
- Build an open, honest and trusting relationship with publishers and creative partners alike and all other internal business units.
- Managing your internal Account Manager’s expectations by ensuring they are always kept in the loop in terms of work in progress, recognizing issues early and pre-empting them.
- Tertiary qualified in a communications/marketing discipline preferred
- Motivated self-start and able to deliver positive outcomes
- An understanding of digital marketing channels and the industry technology landscape is desirable, but not essential
- A high attention to detail with good organizational and project management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Great career growth opportunity in an agency environment
- Great office location in the beautifully designed shared space
- Agency perks and a great work-life balance