WHO it's with:
An international performance marketing agency that is highly reputable for its data-centric and ROI-positive approach.
WHAT it's about: A newly created role based in Singapore, directly reporting to the Account Director and working closely with the MD, Biddable Manager and Programmatic Manager.
As an Account Manager, you will be taking responsibility for servicing all aspects of customer accounts and relationships. Also, you will play a hybrid role in overseeing all aspects of campaigns across kick-off, implementation, launch, reporting, remediation, and billing.
WHAT you'll need:
- At least 4 years’ experience in Client Servicing or Account Management with hands experience on creative trafficking, campaign management, or ad serving.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent/higher level of education.
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platform.
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with superior account management skills.
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) #LI-DB1