Our client is part of the most well known e-commerce group in the world. They have a truly dedicated team who love what they do and they do it well. This particular brand have sky rocketed into contention for being the biggest and best brand in their field.
My client is seeking an Account Manager to identify new revenue opportunities within existing accounts while providing superior service and proactive education to the business users.
There will be ad-hoc user support, where you will be required to deliver effective investigation and resolution of the users issues.
- Establish and maintaining business relationships that will significantly impact the customers’ perception of the client. Creating a positive customer experience by representing the brand with integrity
- Operate as the primary point of contact for customers for any and all matters
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts promoting the feature pack offerings and collaborating with BDMs where required
- Uncover customers’ immediate needs and future plans through effective questioning techniques
- Recommend solutions and opportunities to customers based on their business needs
- Communicate innovation ideas that will enhance the user experience to leaders and/or tech team, continuously improving our offerings to customers based on what will be mutually beneficial
- Empowering customers by helping them deliver a sustainable return on investment
- Ensuring the revenue associated with client base grows month on month
What we want
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with varied groups to deliver result
- Natural problem solver with a structured approach to collecting facts, logically determining the root cause and identifying ideal solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Adaptable to changes within market, products and processes