As an Account Manager, you will play an essential role in on-boarding new customers and managing existing accounts to develop and manage campaigns. You will be responsible for working with the sales team and new clients to develop strategic campaigns that will meet their objectives as well as be the day-to-day contact for the client once the campaigns have been initiated. You will also be a key liaison between the Sales and Management teams.
• Responsible for strategic and tactical development of campaigns
• Research prospective client needs and propose custom advertising solutions designed to meet client objectives
• Use internal systems to determine availability, scalability, and pricing
• Work with the creative team to ensure exceptional campaign delivery and performance.
• Daily analysis of incoming data to identify, track, and resolve issues
• Develop and support sales to analyse all campaign results for the client, including custom post-campaign analyses and presentations.
What you'll need:
• 4 years minimum of Account Management experience
• Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, work independently, and maintain strong attention to detail.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments.
This job has expired