Want to work for an agency that offers career progression, work-life balance and the ability to work across some reputed clients in Sydney? Then this is the perfect role for you!
About the Company
With offices across UK, NY and APAC, they provide a full range of services to maximize their clients' ROI; media planning and buying, research and insight, technology and content solutions.
About the Role
The Sydney team is looking for a bright, driven and capable Account Manager to join their growing team. Ideally you must love all things new, demonstrate initiative, thrive in a small team environment and have the enthusiasm to simply get involved!
You’ll find yourself working across a variety of fast-paced accounts offering mixture of B2B and B2C brand and product campaigns, with senior management support and guidance.
- Evaluating and helping develop media strategies to drive customer growth and retention
- Partnering with the wider global teams and stakeholders to develop/execute media strategies and ensure key marketing messages are delivered to the target market
- Monitoring campaign analysis, presenting findings and recommendations
- Identifying new opportunities, channels, trends and technologies that can be incorporated into media strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- 1-2 years media experience
- B2B experience is a bonus
- Exposure to the Google technology stack (GA 360, DBM, DS, DCM) and DMP platforms and processes would be advantageous
- Demonstrated track record of managing media campaigns involving multiple media mediums
- Strong experience of knowledge in performance media and campaign performance metrics (paid search, programmatic, biddable social and data)
- Knowledge of the media landscape for both branding and performance campaigns
- 25 days annual leave
- Health & Wellness monthly allowance
- Great office location
- Access to strong training and development opportunities
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Biama at 02 8047 4045 for a confidential chat.