WHAT it’s about:
Xpand is looking to hire an Account Manager with one of the technology clients In this role, you will help the enterprise sales team with customer engagement, setting up meetings, send invitations for events, follow up with call to action for sales people, process purchase orders with strict adherence to policy & guidelines.
This is a 1 year contract based in Singapore.
WHAT you’ll do:
- You will work closely with sales leaders across all markets and be seen as a collaborative partner to ensure productive sales engagement across the globe.
- You will oversee all aspects of sales process with respect to sales & partner involvement,, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Growth sales & marketing team to drive campaign execution and operations
- Be the Marketo power-user for SFDC, working alongside a global team of power-users to implement best in class weekly reports
- Work with sales to ensure data synchronization is set up right
- Manage all aspect of campaign tracking
WHAT you’’ll need:
- 4-8 years of relevant sales experience primarily middleware products regionally
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment, navigate ambiguity independently and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills.
- Open to travel within APAC region 30%-50% of the time
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. ( CEI No: R1548053 | Licence No: 07C3147 )