Due to high growth and new client wins this dynamic full-service Digital Agency are looking to grow their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Programmatic and Search specialist to step into a senior client facing and implementation role and manage an executive and coordinator on the agency's key client portfolio.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of campaigns for key clients. You will work along side a collaborative team of Account Managers and Directors who will help exceed client expectations with a multi channel strategy.
You'll manage the entire campaign process from generating IOs, updating internal platforms, chasing and trafficking creatives as well as actioning any tagging requirements. You'll be assisted by a talented Account Executive and Coordinator working across your own patch of key clients.
- Responsible for managing programmatic and search campaigns to meet client objectives and drive maximum return on investment.
- Implement new campaign builds, account optimization, ad trafficking, and tracking processes across different technologies.
- Liaise with the wider team on campaign performance and report back results providing data driven insights.
- Participating in client WIPs and liaising with a wide range of team members to deliver on key projects.
- Get involved in planning and presenting Quarterly reviews to highlight media results and strategy.
- 2-3 years experience in digital media either agency or publisher side
- Hands-on experience with Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Ad Exchanges, Adservers, Analytics, DoubleClick suite
- Strong understanding of the media buying landscape, particularly in relation to programmatic / search technology.
- Ability to learn quickly and work collaboratively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including advanced Excel skills.
- Fantastic training and fast track career progression
- Enjoy an autonomous environment with a strong (and fun!) team culture
- CBD Location
#LI - KM1