WHO it's with:
Our client is ad-tech company specializing in advanced retargeting technology. They have a proprietary ad buying platform that serves thousand campaigns across APAC, LATAM and EMEA. They are a growing ad-tech business with offices across 6 major cities globally.
WHAT it's about:
With continuous client acquisitions, our client is expanding their Singapore operations and is looking to hire an Account Manager that will be responsible in managing relationships with existing client accounts in SEA region. Other responsibilities will include but will not be limited to, being the main point-of-contact for clients’ requests and inquiries; educating clients on company’s products and services.
WHAT you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing online advertising campaigns in eCommerce, online travel, group-buy & classifieds verticals
- A strong Knowledge of customer support tools and processes
- Fluent written and spoken language skills in both English and local language
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at 63729444. (CEI No: R1325376 | Licence No: 07C3147)