|Salary:||AUD $40 - $45 p/h incl super|
A fantastic opportunity to grow your career and work with a fast paced team at the world's largest search engine!
If you are a driven inside sales or lead generation executive with truly exceptional written and communication skills and are looking for a career-defining opportunity, then this is the perfect role!
Who are they...
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
The team is looking for a driven consultative Sales AM who can develop territory plans for covered markets and lead campaigns from conception, planning, execution, launch and post-launch analysis.
This is a strong customer centric role where you'll drive usage of the client product and develop and manage relationships with their partners and resellers.
A big plus is candidates with strong technical experience across SaaS who are looking to make their break in a consultative sales role.
What will be the key responsibilities...
• Assessing customers needs and being responsible for high customer engagement and providing timely information on the client's products and services.
• Identify, qualify and close new and existing businesses either independently or with partner teams.
• Develop territory plans for covered markets and lead campaigns from conception, planning, execution, launch and post-launch analysis.
• Manage and forecast individual, team and partner pipeline.
What you will bring...
• Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree or an Engineering degree
• 1-3 years of inside sales, business development or lead generation experience.
• Experience in handling relationships within accounts and interacting with decision makers (C-level and executive leaders).
• Experience working in technology or IT sales.
• A strong track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
What's in it for you?
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
This job has expired