8-9 months FT contract with possibility to extend for candidates with strong skills and passion!
A leading Global Tech Giant is looking for an experienced Accountant, coming from the Big 4 firms or with Industry (Tech) experience who can take over and perform daily, weekly and monthly accounting functions related to Local and US GAAP rules.
Who are they...
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
- BS and P&L accounting and flux analysis, month end close process and reporting, general accounting relating to Payroll.
- Perform/review GL reconciliations to ensure accuracy of our financial statements and accurately record and maintain all payroll activities in our finance systems including GL payroll entries and reconciliations.
- Interact with the International Shared Service Center (SSC) to ensure month end close tasks are delivered on time and according to the Global Processes previously defined.
- 7+ years Accounting qualification experience
- Bachelor's degree in an Accounting/Commerce discipline
- CPA / CA a must
- Prior experience with local subsidiary of US multi-national or Big Four firms a plus.
- Solid understanding of local and US GAAP.
- Oracle 11i experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.