- Sydney CBD
- Global Enterprise
- Competitive & Negotiable Salary
We are looking to considerably expand the IAM Cyber Security team as we are embarking on a series of complex and business critical projects over the coming years. Initial focus will be on a major project to implement an SSO portal encompassing over 2000 applications.
The role of the Active Directory Engineer within the greater IAM Cyber Security team will entail:
- Development, maintenance and support of Identity and access Management in hybrid cloud and on-premise technical environments.
- Deliver technical expertise on AD, LDAP and Kerberos protocols.
- Large Active Directory (AD) environment operational management.
- Threat and vulnerability identification and remediation.
- Automation ideally with PowerShell.
On top of the core responsibilities listed you will be working with technologies, platforms and methodologies such as Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), Azure AD, Federation technologies (i.e. Ping Federate and ADFS), Multi-factor authentication, security devices such as HSM and eKMS, security analytics and denial of service protection, Azure, AWS, GCP, DevOps, Agile.
What’s on offer:
Gain exposure to a broad range of technologies and an opportunity to work with a modern cloud-based solution within a complex enterprise business.
- High profile projects exposing your work to a senior audience.
- Awesome career progression opportunities directly impacted by the nature of the projects and by an organisation that looks for internal talent first.
- Project based work and a road-map full of opportunity to grow
- An area you can make a real difference in, where your initiatives are supported and driven by upper management.
- Hands off and trusting management style. No Micromanagement.
- Flexible working arrangement, yes you can work from home regularly.
- Work life balance is driven not just a buzz word.
How to Apply?
If you are interested call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!
Permanent Residents with current full working rights only please!