Duration: 12 month contract
This 12 month contract opportunity is available working for a leading Government agency based in Sydney. You will be working within an established Actuarial team and will need to be adaptable quickly to a changing environment.
- Undertaking both ad-hoc and quarterly/annual reporting on data and statistical analysis.
- Actuarial monitoring and analyses, data tabulations, scheme projections, cost benefit analyses, ad hoc modelling requests, and report production.
- Working independently navigating priority action items directed by the Assistant Director
- Lead, coaching and developing analysts to produce higher quality products and services
- High level of data literacy skills- numerical, analytical and technical
- Tertiary qualification in quantitative studies (eg actuarial / mathematics / statistics / economics / psychology / engineering / computer sciences)
- Report writing skills- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), SAS/SAS VA, SQL, sharepoint and PANDA/PANDA Live