WHO it's with:
Our client is one of the most recognized and award-winning global full-service marketing communications groups in the market. They genuinely value people who have a hunger for learning new things and who are passionate about all things digital. The culture and working environment are what makes them really stand out from the rest. They take great pride in the results they achieve for their clients of all sizes, helping them grow their businesses online through insightful, progressive solutions.
WHAT it's about:
Due to new business acquisitions, the company is looking for an Ad Operations Manager in their Singapore office. This role will be responsible for:
- Tagging and infrastructure for all regional programmatic campaigns for the client within the ad server.
- Accurate creation of all tracking across multiple DSPs and markets.
- Driving the programmatic partnership in regard to activation and analytics.
- Establishing strong relationships with clients and partners
WHAT you'll need:
- 5-8 years' experience in Ad Operations, Tagging, Trafficking or Campaign Management in Paid Media
- Superior knowledge and hands-on experience in 3rd party campaign tracking/ management platforms with the likes of Sizmek, DCM, Marin, Kenshoo, IAS, Grapeshot, Comscore, Nielsen, Appsflyer, Kochava, etc.
- Advanced skills in analyzing, formatting and presenting work across MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conceptual thinker with strong analytical skills
WHY you'll want it:
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work in a rewarding agency surrounded by a great team. The company provides extensive training locally and overseas to make sure that you are maximizing your potential. Their work culture strongly encourages work-life balance amongst employees.
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376)