As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Perform administrative tasks (e.g. manage calendars, book travel, scheduling facilities and equipment, oversee budget management, etc.).
- Take initiative to improve processes and procedures with little or no guidance.
- Serve as a lead of projects.
- Organize logistics for a variety of team offsites and events.
- Support, and communicate effectively with senior internal and external stakeholders.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of general administrative experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently and idiomatically.
- 1 year of experience in direct executive support.
- Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity, click "APPLY" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org