Xpand is a specialist Digital, Technology, Media, Sales and Marketing Consultancy. We provide strategic talent acquisition services via offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore and Hong King
Our clients include many of the world’s leading corporations, financial institutions, technology vendors, systems integrators/consultancies, digital media companies, advertising agencies and some start-ups too.
What you'll be doing:
The sky is the limit with this one and its totally up to you however, you’ll need initiative and drive to succeed. Some key responsibilities will certainly include:
- Office management – you’ll need to be great at multitasking to ensure the office runs smoothly. From dealing with day to day operations to ordering food/drink through to IT set ups
- Administration – as you can imagine, we have heaps of data and we need someone to ensure that the systems are up to date and info is recorded properly
- Reception – We have a small reception area that will need to be manned when visitors arrive and phone calls redirected. You’ll be the first person the connections hear so if you’re energetic, professional and friendly keep on reading
- Project Management – Our Consultants will need adhoc help with small to mid-size projects which can be anything from organising social events to dealing with client queries
- Support – work closely with our Victorian General Manager to ensure he is delivering to timelines and deadlines
What you’ll need:
- Similar experience with a positive and proactive approach – this role incorporates so many different roles inc reception, admin, customer service, support so basically, we need an all-rounder!
- IT Savvy – if you’re familiar with Office and love solving problems then this role could be prefect for you. You may be faced with hardware, software, printing, CRM problems all in one day
- Project management skills are essential, no day will be the same and you’ll have little time to plan – the positive of this will be you’ll never be bored!
- Have a passion to succeed. You will have an many opportunities to get involved in the wider business, if you want to wear many hats and find something you are passionate about, you’ll be supported and encouraged to take it by the horns
- As this is a permanent role, we are looking for people who have full working rights. Unfortunately we cannot have contractors or WHVs on this occasion
Why you'll want it:
I’m looking for a superstar that shines in adversity. The scope of the role is huge along with the opportunity to impact. We have a fantastic & diverse team in Melbourne and we are looking for someone who will fit in culturally which includes: professional, friendly and loves to have fun (who doesn’t like fun?!)
If you think you have what it takes then we want to hear from you.