A global financial organisation currently leading the way in technical and digital innovations and new exciting projects.
The Digital Content team are seeking a quality focused, enthusiastic Agile Analyst Engineer (Core Java) to join them on this brand new exciting project for a 12 month contract. My client has just received a large amount of funding and is expanding week by week.
You will contribute in an AGILE environment and work within the AGILE scrum team in the development, automation testing, support and continuous improvement of their digital content.
To be successful for the role you must have all of the below:
- Advanced knowledge in Core Java
- Full PR or Citizenship within Australia
- Build automation systems - Gradle or Maven
- must have previous exp working for a digital team within a global organisation
- Familiarity with Java build tools (Jenkins, Grunt, Gulp, etc)
- Knowledge of Cucumber Test methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Linux/ Unix knowledge and basic working principles
- Working in Agile environment and CI/CD implementation using Jenkins and Docker
- REST API and Micro services architecture
- Knowledge of Oracle/SQL
- Experience working with Cloud based technologies such as AWS