We are working with a leading Australian IT solutions provider to find an Agile Project Manager. Over the last twenty years the business has built a strong reputation for developing and hiring strong thought leaders to work across emerging technologies.
- Working as part of a National Project Management team.
- Gather minimum requirements to assist with initiative prioritisation into Agile Release Trains
- Facilitate refinement, prioritisation and sprint planning across Release Trains
- Collaborate with the scrum teams to shape the backlog for upcoming sprints
- Run stand ups, kick off sessions, and retros as per agile delivery methods.
- Preparing the project plan and communicating milestones with client stakeholders.
- Innovate by proactively contributing to the ongoing process improvements in delivery and across all projects.
- Mid to senior Project Management experience in software development. Preferably Digital, web or IT industries.
- Agile project delivery experience, including conducting various Agile ceremonies – Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint Planning, retrospectives.
- Multi-level stakeholder and relationship management skills.
- Strong knowledge of ceremonies, development principles and tools.
- Proven experience in delivering projects at a high level, on time and on budget.
- Experience in direct Dev Team management, rather than as a Business PM
- Passionate about mobile apps and mobile technology
Any additional questions please call Cally Wood on 02 8047 4004