This role will work closely with the Product Owner of Digital Marketing Analytics and Snr Consultant, Tech innovation to identify data measurement requirements that will drive a roadmap of measurement infrastructure enablement (Implementing New Solutions and Evolving our Present Solutions).
To be successful, this person should have in-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing Measurement Technology and technical experience in Ad tech set-up and integrations.
This role will be responsible for:
- Delivering change to the Advertising platform setup, configuration and integrations into other ad-tech and Martech capabilities
- Working with Marketing to translate business requirements into technical requirements and design appropriate solutions for implementation via the Tech BET team
- Working with the broader Tech BET function and Marketing to test and deliver the technical components of those solutions as part of the overarching rollout of a given change
- Working with Marketing Ad-Tech Product owner to help identify and prioritise gaps and initiatives related to advertising technology and digital advertising capabilities more broadly
- You are able to resolve data/infrastructure issues quickly; to ensure that our stakeholders trust the quality and constancy of the data in our measurement tools
- Identify and implement solutions to solve for current measurement issues to enable us to drive increased value for our stakeholders
- Success means Digital Marketing has an integrated digital marketing infrastructure that deliver relevant data to drive better data driven decision making
- Enable Digital Marketing/Campaign/Agency teams to achieve their targets by guaranteeing accurate, timely, relevant and reliable data that they can leverage to deliver on their Targets
- The performance and data accuracy of our measurement Infrastructure, based on feedback from our key stakeholders
- Our Infrastructure partners are focused, fully utilised and delivering successfully against the roadmap
You will need
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing activities (SEM, digital advertising, social, mobile etc) & Technologies (Ad servers e.g. DCM, Facebook, Ensighten, Adobe, DOMO)
- Experience with Analytics, Insights & Measurement
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Statistics, Computer Science or related field preferred OR equivalent professional experience
- Professional qualifications from Marketing bodies like ADMA or specialist qualifications from Google and/or Adobe would be beneficial
- Solid technical understanding of the data is captured by Google DCM/DS, Adobe Analytics, Facebook, etc.
- Solid analytical skills and experience with measurement frameworks and assessment of test outcomes
- Experience dealing with large data sets
- Goal oriented with strong attention to detail
- Proven experience in effectively partnering with business teams to deliver their goals and outcomes
- Solid analytical skills to develop measurement frameworks and assessment of test outcomes
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify opportunities for use of new techniques and capabilities
- Strong influencing, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and manage discussions with risk, IT security, legal and privacy
- Good risk management skills
- Strong process management skills
- Great communication skills to be able to clearly and simply articulate test outcomes.
This role does not have any direct reports.