Join an Investment Consulting team that enhances investment solutions on a global scale through portfolio strategy and implementation advice. These innovations impact $4.5 trillion of assets under advisement and help drive global consistency, operational efficiencies and sales.
- Development, maintenance and ongoing enhancement of the processes underlying the firm's global asset engine, including asset allocation and investment strategy, model portfolios, and quantitative investment manager screens
- Conducting quantitative analysis using databases and other data sources
- Participating in the production of thought leadership (white papers and associated implementation strategy)
- Building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with the firm's global team of consultants, researchers and other stakeholders
- Help to write and optimize SQL statements for RESTful APIs.
- Design and use the most relevant database solution based on business requirements.
- Write code to ingest data from multiple sources into database.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- Prepare documentations and specifications.
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- BSc degree in Computing, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with programming languages Python or equivalent.
- Proficient with SQL and modern relational database (eg. SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with NoSQL such as MongoDB and code versioning tools such as Git is a plus.
- Problem solving attitude and willingness to learn/innovate.
CEI No: R1112169 | Licence No: 07C3147