Have the opportunity to work onsite at an award-winning app company where your work will be viewed by millions of Australians every day.
They have built up their development team considerably in the last 12 months and are now looking to add more iOS Developers to their high performing teams.
Required technical skills
• Proficient with Java and Android
• Experience with Android SDK, Samsung SDK and Android Studio
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experienced working with third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience with GIT, Stash and Confluence
Other required skills
• Thorough understanding of the SDLC, and Agile methodologies
• Advanced analysing, problem solving and troubleshooting consultative skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and good time management skills
• Ability to provide end to end implementation planning with advanced database design principles
• Advance knowledge in one or more relevant application domains, with an emphasis on mobile
This job has expired