My client is a world leading financial institution based in Sydney CBD exploring new and better ways to progress the business within mobile, social and online digital. The team you will be working with are responsible for the support and development of a fleet of Applications on IOS, Android and Windows for a group of Banks across APAC.
The client is looking for an experienced ''hands on'' Android Technical lead to provide expert technical and/or domain expertise to both business and IT. You will be leading a team of 3-5 developers, covering all aspects of system applications including development, maintaining, support, configuration, testing, implementation and or enhancement across multi domains.
Required technical skills
• 5+ years of leading experience in an Android developing team
• Proficient with Java and Android
• 3+ years experience in system specification, design and delivering application systems into production
• Experience with Android SDK, Samsung SDK and Android Studio
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experienced working with third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience with GIT, Stash and Confluence
• Experience with Jenkins/Bamboo/TeamCity and creating build jobs
• Ability to script Gradle builds
• Knowledge of automated testing suites (including unit tests, automated UI [mobile], HP fortify, static code analysis)
Other required skills
• Thorough understanding of the SDLC, and Agile methodologies
• Advanced analysing, problem solving and troubleshooting consultative skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and good time management skills
• Ability to provide end to end implementation planning with advanced database design principles
• Advance knowledge in one or more relevant application domains, with an emphasis on mobile
• A good understand of core financial services applications and products is desirable but not essential
What's in it for you?
You will gain great experience working at a Global Financial Group which is heading the way in the Tech space. You will be exposed to state of the art technology and gain experience working with a prestigious tech team. Benefits include considerable personal banking perks, agile flexible working environment and salary sacrifice, please call Steve on 02 8047 4031 / 0449995476 email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job has expired