Job Specific Duties
- Work directly with the APAC training team to onboard and train in-person trainers (Business Education Partners) across the region.
- Partner with APAC regional team lead, senior trainers and coordinators to train newly joined trainers during the onboarding process and get them to understand the purpose and lifecycle of the training programs, as well as XFN working relationships.
- Help trainers to fully understand the best practices of using our platforms, tools, the existing presentation materials and delivery techniques in the workshop environment.
- Shadow trainers’ training and provide feedback to the trainer for improvement.
- Help trainers understand the advertiser, agency and media industry and ecosystem.
- Continually work with training Program Managers to ensure all training materials are consistent, up to date and in line with larger training goals and initiatives within the global team.
- Oversee region-led or global programs and pilots and projects as program manager as a single point of contact and manage stakeholders for APAC
- Minimum of 50% travel across APAC
- Fluency in English and Mandarin mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expertise in Facebook advanced tools and solutions, specifically the Direct Response suite of products
- Knowledge of digital marketing, advertising terms and internal workings of agencies
- Marketing agency background mandatory.
- Experience and deep knowledge of the region’s advertising industry
- Training delivery experience good to have, not mandatory
- Problem-solving skills
- Other languages are plus