|Salary:||HK$ 70 000 - 80 000/month + bonus|
Tech / Permanent / Hong Kong
You are a retail and e-commerce applications expert with a strong experience working with CEGIDY2.
You have been integrating various solutions and features related to retail applications like payment solutions, mobile POS, ecommerce, ...
You are a problem solver and also like to come up with new solutions.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
International retailer with stores across Asia (including China, Japan and Australia). Join a newly structured Tech team based in HK (regional HQ) and help improve customers/ experience across all retail and ecommerce touch points.
- Drive APAC retail roadmap and manage Retail tech projects delivery across APAC: define best practices, design solutions, conduct business case studies, evaluate project feasibility, gather user requirements and prepare proposal / presentations
- Own all retail technologies across the region, manage resolution of issues, come up with new ideas and improve existing solutions
- Work with vendors, local and global teams on new retail solutions implementation, ensure quality and timing of delivery
- Take control on system enhancements, deliver version control and documentation
- Contribute to improving customers and employees' store experiences
- Enables omni channel retail and manages tech delivery on CEGID Y2
- ROI and KPI driven, minimise impact on project costs and delay
- Collaborate with Business and Infrastructure teams to plan store upgrades and new projects delivery
- 8 to 10 years relevant experience with at least 6+ years in consulting or within a retail business managing retail applications
- CEGID Y2 and retail applications expert
- Retail tech expertise, solution management and overall application architecture skills
- Experience launching global retail applications or localising global solutions
- Problem solver, you like fixing issues and improving existing solutions
- Retail and ecommerce background is a must
- Understand Asia digital, retail and tech ecosystem
- Strong experience managing vendors while simultaneously delivering projects on your own
- Hands on experience integrating payment gateways, APIs or micro services, order management systems, warehouse management systems, CRM/loyalty systems
- Customer oriented, able to coordinate multiple projects and adapt to priorities and changes
-Excellent English communication skills, Chinese, Korean or Japanese languages are a plus
If you would like to apply to or learn more about this role please contact me at laetitia.kunz@xpand,com.hk !
DevOps Lead - Global MNC - Hong Kong
Hong Kong / HK $1,000,000+
My client, one of the world's largest MNCs, has established an internal digital business offshoot with the goal of developing digital solutions for...
Information Security Senior Analyst
Hong Kong / HKD $25-30,000 per month
Information Security Senior Analyst Technology / Hong Kong / Permanent The Company: A global, BtoB manufacturing and supply chain business headquar...
Assistant Manager Cloud/Cyber Security
Hong Kong / HKD $40-50,000 per month
Cloud/Cyber Security Assistant Manager (2 roles) Technology / Hong Kong / Permanent The Company: A global, BtoB manufacturing and supply chain busi...