Our client, an innovative Asia based Agile Tech startup who is making waves in the Asia Pacific market. They are providing innovative service to millions of customers around APAC. Deploying cutting-edge technology to the online commerce platform they can add continuous value to their repeat customers. Through this, they have attracted high profile investors who have invested significantly in the business ensuring it's short to medium term ambitions and long-term growth.
Who's it with
A fun, creative and open-minded team utilising best in class technology and an adaptive market approach. The whole business has a startup mentality, and you will need to feel comfortable working in that environment and enjoy the challenges and fun it brings.
The role includes
- Provide hardware and software installation, system support to users of local and overseas offices
- Evaluate and review systems, monitoring industry trends and providing information efficiently to meet both internal and external parties
- Resolve end users problems and provide help desk support for software applications, email access, internet access and PC hardware, etc
- Maintain hardware and software asset management
- Be comfortable working without constant supervision and be capable of identifying and prioritising tasks
- Maintaining client relationships
- Uses best-in-class benchmarks and own direct experience as a catalyst for driving change
- University graduate in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years demonstrated experience in system support/network infrastructure deployment
- Good in Windows and MacOS platform
- Customer service focused
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (ideally Mandarin)
- Outstanding interpersonal, self-initiative, enthusiastic and team player
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from a diverse cultural background and in different time zones
- An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect for awesome co-workers across Asia
- The rare opportunity to be part of building an exciting brand, ensuring its success and evolving it for the future
- Excellent career & development opportunities
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits and perks
Does this sound like the right fit? If so, apply immediately to avoid disappointment as this rare opportunity won’t be available for much longer.