My client provides a cloud native distributed order management platform that helps retailers out-convenience the competition. Their end-to-end commerce platform, gives retailers the flexibility to control their products and e-commerce site, with cloud platform. They are a global organisation with offices in London and Sydney.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the Engineering team. You must have excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with internal and enterprise clients. This is a 24/7 on call support role so you must be extremely flexible and reliable and you will be paid an excellent overtime rate in return.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical customer support for applications and client integrations
- Provide incident management - must have at least 3 years exp. in a previous role
- Manage and log incidents, maintaining incident logs and processing incident reports for review with Senior management & Client.
- Communicating with internal stakeholders to resolve technical issues.
- Managing 24/7 global on call support and SLAs
- Providing a strong customer support experience through client relationship management.
- Internal reporting of client support metrics
- Maintaining an internal support knowledge base
- Collaborating with internal Services, Product and Commercial teams to manage incidents as per the agreed SLA
- Proven leadership and experience in the Application Support space
- E-Commerce and experience at a Software as a Service company
- Experience collaborating with IT service management and delivery including change, continuity, configuration and incident, problem and transition management.
- The ability to communicate across project and operations groups, promoting a collaborative culture.