You are a hands-on Java expert with experience in designing large systems.
You have extensive experience in supply chain systems or ERP systems.
You are passionate about technology and constantly exploring how new tech can be applied to the business.
You are keen to work in a flat organization to share ideas on how to apply technology to the business.
This role is for you … just contact us!
My client produces 1 in every 6 shirts sold in the United States. They are one of the largest garment manufacturers in the world based out of Hong Kong. Their client base ranges from high-end retail brands to major sportswear companies.
This is an opportunity to revolutionize a traditional business using technology. The head of the company is a big believer in moving forward with technology.
- Use technology to drive organizational change and support business process design
- Work alongside business analysts and project managers to develop high level project plans
- Lead in the design of solutions
- Develop blueprints and software development guidelines for the developers
- Support and provide insight to other team’s software architecture and standard compliance
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related
- 8+ years in Java development and software architecture
- Strong problem solver
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Putonghua is beneficial
If you recognise yourself in the above description just press the below button or send an email at Michael.barsin <at> xpand <dot> com <dot> hk