- Innovation Centre of a global company which is building first class analytics solution to clients around the world. You will be working in the Incubation team to develop new approaches to solving global business problems for a major financial services
- Deliver and maintain performance, robust and reusable API middleware, encapsulating business logic over backend databases to integrate data with frontend.
- Ensure effective operation of all business systems through Level 2/3 support of application incidents, code/data fixes, testing & patching processes.
- Contribute to and promote an Agile approach and advance the Continuous Delivery discipline and practices of the team.
- Promote and adhere to development standards through automation tooling and manual controls incl. JIRA agile standards, code reviews, release automation etc.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience working as a full stack developer
- Familiar with Object-Oriented programming languages such as C#. Experience with Python is a plus.
- Good RDBMS knowledge SQL Server 2012+ – SQL design & tuning, stored procedures, materialized views etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services (IaaS/PaaS) desirable incl. API Gateway, Lambda, ECS, Batch, Elasticache, Redshift etc.
- Awareness of Agile Scrum/Kanban practices (backlogs, user stories, planning, grooming, design spikes, delivery)
- Knowledge of coding best practices (e.g. Design patterns, DI containers, unit testing, etc.) and source control (Git) is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally candidates are based in Singapore because the need is urgent.
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, you can reach out to email@example.com
CEI No: R1107413 | Licence No: 07C3147