The role exists to provide technology-based services incorporating software code review, development, delivery and maintenance of technological solutions, and their changes, to meet business needs and security objectives.
To support you to lead your team in an outstanding way, you will have access to programs, tools and resources which will connect you to the right development at the right time.
What you’ll be doing…
- Manage a team that provides direction and consultation to development teams to assist in the understanding and remediation of security test findings;
- Provide automated tooling and capability to the enterprise;
- Work autonomously within Security but evangelise secure coding practice, through consulting, tooling, training, and education programs;
- Lead highly skilled teams to deliver Application Security services to the enterprise
What you will bring...
- High full-time experience in enterprise software development, application security, or penetration testing;
- Management experience; have managed a team of technical specialists;
- You’ll have passion, drive, enthusiasm, and will be a self-starter;
- You’ll be adaptable and thrive in a dynamic environment;
- A developed awareness of best practice in application security and a drive to self-educate in the field;
- In depth understanding of Secure Development Standards and Application Security control frameworks
- Ability to attend to the detail on multiple concurrent tasks while meeting various deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and organise/prioritise own work schedule on a short-term basis
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.