This role will provide expertise to technology teams on designing and developing secure web and mobile based solutions. You will be an integral part of the security team across the SDLC and provide direction and validation of security across a wide range of applications and services.
What you’ll be doing…
- Provide direction and consultation to development teams, providing security services and influencing change to positively impact the security posture of the organisation;
- Work autonomously within Security; uplifting secure coding practice, through training and education programs delivered to colleagues working in the delivery of change;
- Build networks and strong working relationships with colleagues, and been seen as a trusted provider of application security services and advice;
- Use excellent communication skills to articulate technical security vulnerabilities and recommendations in a business context, whilst leading highly skilled teams (no direct reports) to deliver change securely
What you will bring...
- You’ll have passion, drive, enthusiasm, and will be a self-starter;
- Strong experience as a developer;
- Strong experience with web and mobile application security;
- Experience with Cloud, such as AWS as knowledge of their services/applications;
- Experience with WAFs, including their underlying policies;
- Experience with automated testing tools;
- Experience with orchestration such as Jenkins and Bamboo, and configuration management tools such as Puppet or Ansible;
- Ability to work alongside and educate teams of developers;
- Strong knowledge of common vulnerabilities such as OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 25.
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.