This role is directly responsible for providing technical support to global customers, managing team escalations and building product and online services. You will be liaising with worldwide Support teams, as well as Engineering, Product Management and QA teams to increase customer satisfaction and increase the knowledge database. You will have excellent analytical thinking skills and problem solving abilities, and strong communication skills and the ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Solid knowledge of of internet technologies, including browsers, networks, servers and firewalls
- Demonstrated experience working in a technical support role, resolving issues with a customer focus
- Strong experience working within Internet, Mobile & Digital Online Media technologies.
- Exposure to working with iOS and Android Development is highly desired, as well as understanding of RESTful APIs, Data Collection Tools
- The ability to translate and communicate technical concepts concisely and effectively
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent opportunity to work for a globally known SaaS vendor in their Sydney office
- $90,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation
- Central location in the Sydney CBD
- Exposure to a global team