You are able to manage all aspects of a project, especially with colleagues in different countries.
You are able to manage the client’s expectations in a professional manner.
You are keen to gain exposure within a asset management firm.
You like working in a very open minded environment where you can make a difference, implement creative solutions and be very autonomous.
You have a positive attitude and you are able to be dynamic and hands-on when required.
This role is for you … just contact us!
My client is one of the worlds largest digital transformation agencies. They are currently working on a project with one of the worlds bigger asset management firms.
This is an opportunity to work on a project managing team members located in different parts of the world.
This is an excellent opportunity to experience working in an asset management firm and working in a global digital transformation agency.
- Build a CMS platform in their AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) platform
- Migrate 120+ sites globally in multiple languages
- Work with team members located in different parts of the world
- Manage the clients’ expectations and project deadlines
- Effectively own and drive meetings
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience implementing CMS platforms and global migration projects
- Maintain HLP, MLP, LLP and track the APAC deliverables and milestones
- Global Development Delay experience
- Experience working closely with senior stakeholders
- Background on Oracle products
- Fluent English