Assistant Manager Marketing Analytics will work in the Digital marketing team. He/She will be responsible to setting up the key marketing analytics projects related to the business. Some of the key responsibilities
- Champion the various other data analytics projects that can help in understanding customers and various patterns that can help in boosting the sales and engagement
- Understand the analytics requirements of Digital Marketing Team and be the go to person for all analytics request.
- Analyze the existing data sources, merge multiple data sources in Big Query/R and Python and create reports that help the Digital marketing team to take daily decisions
- Work on ad hoc digital marketing analytics request on deriving key customer insights
- Responsible for setting up and automating the key marketing analytics projects that help in improving the efficiency of Digital Marketing Teams daily performance.
- 3-5 Years of hands on experience with statistical/programming language- R, Python and SQL/Big Query
- Experience in customer analytics and/or Digital Marketing Analytics
- Deep technical understanding of the data and systems requirements
- Experienced in data analysis and visualization tools like Tableau, Qlikview, Excel
- Good to have experience in implementing statistical concepts of regression/ classification and clustering in a B2C environment to optimize LTV through segmentation
- Preferably worked in client-facing role and/ or worked in collaborative team environment
CEI No: R1112169 | Licence No: 07C3147