Digital / Hong Kong / Permanent
A leading digital agency responsible for managing the regional media strategy for a global FMCG account.
- End-to-end strategy development from concept writing, product testing, and developing creative briefs; with a focus on the Thailand and Philippines markets.
- Conduct market research to understand digital, mobile and social media trends for each market to identify consumer behaviour and spend.
- Provide recommendations based on this consumer behaviour research to understand competitor activity and define campaign objectives.
- Lead the strategy for cross-channel creative campaigns and integrate the brand's regional marketing efforts to increase customer loyalty and retention.
- Minimum of 6 years in advertising/marketing strategy and experience in the Thailand and/or Philippines markets is a must.
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty and apply a 'test and learn approach'.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment, flexible and open-minded.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent communications in English (Thai or Filipino language is a plus)