Great opportunity to work for a growing and profitable financial institute based in Melbourne's CBD. This company has a large global presence with offices in Europe, US and Asia Pacific and provides services for the worlds top investment management, wealth management, banking and insurance firms.
Our client is looking for an Associate FIX Analyst who will be responsible for implementing, testing, certifying and problem/support resolution. The successful candidate will be supporting a framework for building multiple trading strategies. The candidate will be working with traders in the financial sector so knowing how to work directly with traders and having good working relationships is essential.
- FIX Protocol knowledge
- OMS - Experience is a must
- Configuring and testing FIX connections and compatibility
- Investment Banking Knowledge and experience with order management systems
- Knowledge in Legacy Systems / Microsoft Access
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Be highly motivated
- Knowledge how to book a trade
- An interest in working and progressing in a financial services role
- 1 Year experience with FIX administration and support and/or Buy Side Order Management Software
- 3 years’ experience in the securities trading industry preferred
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting.