A fantastic opportunity to grow your career and work with a fast paced team at the world's largest search engine!
If you are a driven Tech Sales executive with truly exceptional written and communication skills and are looking for a career-defining opportunity, then this is the perfect role!
Who are they...
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
You’ll work closely with the SMB Sub Regional Partner Manager sitting in Singapore, to drive strategy, operations and SMB specific programs in the JAPAC market for the Cloud portfolio. Success will be measured in terms of incremental revenue driven from existing or new partners across the Cloud portfolio.
You’ll be the main point of contact for all exec Relationship- manage exec relationships independently with some of the company’s most high potential SMB partners.
What will be the key responsibilities...
- Channel Build & Scale: Co-own a strategy for SMB focused Cloud partners across JAPAC: Coverage, gaps, addressable market, competitive landscape and recruitment needs.
- Operations: Own operations (sales motions, weekly reviews, target planning, quarterly/annual reviews) with focused partners contributing to SMB.
- Pipeline generation support: Strategize and support execution of pipeline generation campaigns (events, EDMs, qualification trainings) for partners.
- Joint Go to Market: Establish a cadence of scaled enablement events, webinars and content for SMB partners, focusing on demand generation skills along with partner.
- Help top SMB partners grow their practice and product portfolio through joint development of sales plans and services.
- BA/BE or an equivalent 4 year undergraduate degree.
- 6+ years’ experience of working in technology sales and/or channels/distribution of software.
- Experience in Cloud sales (SaaS, IaaS) a big plus
- Excellent C- level skills and objective and analytical approach to decision making
- Proactiveness in reaching out to partners and driving revenue-generating initiatives with them.
- A strong track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.