Location: Sydney CBD
Duration: Permanent role
Would you enjoy working in a fast-paced, global entertainment business environment? If so this role could be right for you? Move away from the traditional world of insights, avoid the daily grind of automated analytics.
Benefit from working with large amounts of data, generating insights from the worlds entertainment sector, then tell the data story back to the businesses senior leadership team.
- Leading and delivering insights and analysis across marketing and sales of multiple entertainment brands.
- Working closely with the director of insights & strategy to enable analysis across numerous data sources (consumer data, social data, and finance.
- Identify trends and growth opportunities then reporting back to internal and external business partners.
- Developing global insights projects to improve customer consumption/behavior analysis, being the main source of interpretation and communication of this global division across the Australian business.
- Data-driven, creative, adaptable insights analyst.
- A strong communicator, with strong relationship building skills.
- Experienced in SQL, R or Python are also great things to have.
- A working knowledge of Tableau or similar DV tool.
- Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident, living in Australia.