The purpose of this role is to identify and deliver the required artefacts to make automated multi-tenanted cloud solutions available, including strategy, roadmaps, and concepts.
- Automate activities across the lifecycle, from platform build and software installation, through to configuration management, change management, and environment augmentation.
- Provide new methodologies for deployment processes across standardised services to improve cost-effectiveness, service reliability and activation times.
- Provide planning, architectural and deployment advice as required, including change management, configuration management, performance and tuning, and lifecycle management.
- Support and mentor more junior team members, plus providing technical support to other offices.
- Extensive experience with cloud infrastructure – compute, virtualisation, storage, and networks;
- Experience with Azure, AWS or similar Automation tools.
- Experience with multi-tenant public and private cloud Infrastructure as a Service environments;
- Understanding of cloud service monitoring
- Experience with a variety of API types and enterprise infrastructure management systems.
- Experience of MS and Linux operating systems.
- Experience working in an Agile or similar environment.
- Adaptable, creative approach to Architectural design, and DevOps.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to deliver high-quality documentation.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
If you have the required experience for the role and are currently living in Australia hit APPLY today.