Responsible for the creation and implementation of the Automation Test Strategy, including investigating the existing tools and automated testing used with the focus on maturing the tools and processes and enabling efficient testing across the test team.
- Implement the Test Automation Strategy
- Design, build and maintain automated testing frameworks including integrating various tools into a single test automation framework,
- Develop automated regression testing scripts across various tools covering GUI, API and message formats
- Liaising with other testers to drive out automated testing requirements
- Ensuring that automated testing integrates with ALM for centralized storage and reporting.
- Manage and supporting the various testing tools utilized across the test team.
- Build and implement new tools as identified and required for testing.
- Support efficiency in manual testing by enabling the Test Team with tools and test automation.
- Strong testing experience
- Strong development experience
- Previous experience developing test automation frameworks
- Proficient scripting knowledge
- Proficient working in a Unix/Linux based environment
- Experience with database technologies and SQL
- Broad level experience in various automated testing tools across GUI, API and Message formats.
- Relevant Financial Services Industry experience
- Murex platform experience
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible environment
- Supportive team & management
- Career development & learning opportunities
Do you want to learn more? Apply NOW or contact Will McGreal on (03) 8637 7304