My client is a world leading financial institution currently leading the way in FX trading technology for electronic trading, pricing, sales and distribution related products, located in Sydney CBD, My client is expanding its FX tech Team.
The Candidate / Role
I am looking for a AWS Architect / Senior DevOps Engineer with a proven background end to end cloud builds and migrations with AWS, solid experience in Linux and Shell Scripting, Data systems. The candidate will have a passion for working on large data - intensive systems and problem solving of scalability.
The role requires a good understanding of implementing strategies, provisioning, configuration management, you will be working with high level researchers and data analysts in the health sector knowing how to work efficiently within a team and having good working relationships is essential
You will require
- Compute (EC2, VPC, Lambda, Auto scaling)
- At least 3 years experience working on cloud builds with Amazon Web Services
- Deployment and Management technologies and CI/CD (Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven, Nexus, Grunt,
- AWS Management Tools (CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Cloud Formation)
- o Networking technologies (Route 53, CloudFront, Direct Connect, DNS, ELB)
- HTML5, CSS, etc)
- Excellent communication skills both written and aural, you will need to present and communicate your solutions to the business.
- Australian citizenship is required
- Knowledge of capital markets technology sector ( FX )
- Apache and Hadoop Admin
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior System Engineer with Architecture experience to come and join a well established technology team and take your career to the next level within a exciting and cutting edge environment. You will be working in an enviable North Sydney location. If you feel you fit the above requirements and you're looking to make that next move please apply today or you can reach me Steve on 02 8047 4031 / 0449995476 email firstname.lastname@example.org