- North Sydney Location
- Long term / huge project
- $$ negotiable
A leading Financial Services organisation has a requirement for a DevOps Engineer with strong Continuous Deployment experience to assist with a transformation project of a Siebel CRM web project.
The projects expected duration is 12 months to deliver to production with this roles priority to oversee the CD pipeline of a transformation from Websphere to JBoss technology.
To be successful in this role you will require capability to own:
- Continuous Deployment (eg. Jenkins, Artifactory, GitHub)
- AWS cloud scripting, infrastructure and DevOps
- High degree of proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL
- J2EE (Replacement of Webshpere with JBoss)
- Unix/Linux scripting
- Agile Methodology and working in an Agile environment
- Experience in working on integration between digital front-end and backend systems
- Experience working on the development of an online digital application
- Understanding of cloud computing and storage.
Highly regarded would be knowledge and understanding of:
- Financial advice and / or Licensee payments systems
- Siebel platform
- Test Automation methodology and frameworks
- Architectural knowledge (e.g. knowledge micro-services, middleware, APIs, digital)
On offer is a long contract with a great rate and working on a cutting edge project.
How to Apply
If you are interested Call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!