My client is a leading global Fintech organisation based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. You will be working within a fast paced eFX trading team leading the way in technical innovations.
My client is currently looking for an AWS/Java Engineer. You will be working on large AWS migration and integration projects. Ideally you will have previous working experience on a trading floor. This role will be perfect for someone who has fresh and innovative ideas.
- A minimum of 2-3 years in AWS
- Experience of previous CI/CD Pipeline implementation, or Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment in AWS
- Need to have a strong understanding of Java as a language
- Python, Docker and Puppet knowledge
- Shell scripting
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone with initiative and who can think on their feet
- Be highly organised
- An interest in Financial Technology
- Capital Markets exp.
If you have full PR or citizenship in Australia and want to find out more please get in touch for a more in depth chat on 0424 333 065 / 02 8047 4008 or email@example.com