World leading investment bank is looking for a cloud engineer with strong AWS experience in Linux and Cloud to work on migrations of trading platforms
About the role
We are looking for experienced Linux Cloud Engineers and Senior Linux Cloud Engineers to join the trading team for a large investment bank, you will be responsible for the delivery, ongoing management and automated provisioning of services across AWS and Azure.
If you have a strong Linux experience and solid expertise in AZURE with a passion for building cloud based solutions please read on ...
- 2+ Years Azure Cloud Platform Experience
- A background in configuring and supporting Azure services
- Expertise in infrastructure-as-code development using Python
- Experience working with technologies any of these;- ARM templates, powershell, Terraform, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GIT.
- Strong background in infrastructure-as-code development and specific experience with cloud related automation concepts.
- Diversity & Inclusion.
- Flexible Working
- Staff Benefits
- Learning & Development
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.