A 12 months Mat Leave Contract with possibility of extension, depending on performance. You’ll have both tactical and strategic rigor and contribute significantly to the development and execution of the company’s Marketing Plan.
Who are they...
A rapidly growing fast paced Global SAAS business with over 8,000-plus entrepreneurial employees around the globe and - Year-over-year, the Company has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Work in an award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
What your role would entail...
Reporting into a passionate and switched-on Senior Marketing Manager, your role will be to manage the end-to-end marketing plan for the training and sales enablement initiatives across the Company’s product portfolio.
Working closely with the Content Marketing, product and sales teams, you’ll scope and propose changes to the sales enablement and training program, as new product features are introduced.
What will be the key responsibilities...
- Manage the Company’s training program structure, content and design, update and refresh approved modules as needed and add new modules and content
- Develop and manage on-going marketing campaigns and tactics for the training program uptake as well as sales initiatives to engage trained Advisors to convert sales.
- Develop and launch sales offers to support the Australian business and sales team achieve their targets - from initial offer scoping and planning, approval coordination, set-up, go-to-market communication, terms and conditions development and online publishing
- Develop and launch agreed offer-related marketing materials – from marketing material creation, dispatch, storage and go-to-market communication
- Support broader sales enablement initiatives for marketing and manage the sales enablement material document control, storage and communication
- Use analytical, hypothesis-driven testing to unlock growth opportunities in training or sales enablement, with appropriate channels and product teams to ensure strategy alignment and plan development
- Leverage external best practices and emerging technologies to continually improve the training experience or sales engagement experience
- Manage Marketing and Sales team inquiries related to training and sales enablement
- Marketing or relevant Business or Communications degree
- 3-4+ years marketing experience within a B2B environment or/and technology a big plus
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Strong use of segmentation and targeting to drive awesome customer experiences
- Influences across teams, consistently communicates and influences across all levels to achieve results and assure alignment
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of analytics with the ability to identify opportunities, assess results and continuously improve
- Strong results orientation and decision making skills
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.